1500 Callens Road
Ventura, CA 93003
Our showroom will be closed temporarily to comply with the orders from the Governor’s executive order to stay home during the COVID-19 crisis.
Our showroom will be closed in observance of the following holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
TEMPORARY SHOWROOM CLOSURE
In the best interest of our staff, clients, business partners, and community members, our showroom will be closed temporarily to comply with the orders from Governor Newsom’s executive order to stay home and do our part in reducing the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Our showroom staff will be working from home. If you have questions or an inquiry, you may still call our showroom number to reach our staff. You may email us with your inquiry.
This is a very challenging time for all of us. We will continue to monitor this situation daily for showroom re-opening.
Updates will be posted on our website:
Please remain healthy and safe.
Kitchen Places, Inc.
The Covid-19 virus has placed us amid unchartered waters for our nation and our community. At Kitchen Places, we stay committed to servicing our customers while taking every precaution to keep our team, our clients, and our community safe.
These are, without a doubt, unsettling times. We, like the rest of the nation, are closely following the development of this virus while monitoring and implementing the recommendations issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Concern, patience, due diligence, and the well-being of everyone is, and should be, the priority of the day. To that end, we are instituting the following measures:
- Making our showroom available by appointment only and limiting the showroom space to one client at a time.
- Increase in hygiene measures. Including keeping all horizontal and vertical surfaces clean after every visit.
- All first-time in-home visits are on hold.
- We have instituted a no-hand shaking policy with customers, co-workers, and business partners.
- If you are in the midst of a project, rest assure all trades are taking the necessary precautions to keep your home safe. If you have any concerns or would like more specifics, please contact your designer directly.
- Any team member who exhibits signs of illness is required to stay home for self- isolation.
We plan to highly leverage one of our core values – Innovation – by exploring new ways of assisting you in your project and, at the same time, keep you safe. Stay tuned for further developments and initiatives.
We will continue to monitor the situation and make adjustments quickly, as necessary. We appreciate the confidence you’ve placed in us for caring for this valuable asset in your home, your kitchen, bath, or other room. It’s a responsibility we don’t take lightly.
Don’t hesitate to contact me directly should you have any questions or additional concerns.
Kitchen Places, Inc.
“Thank you so much for your excellent listening, responsiveness, and creativity! It was a pleasure to work with you and I will most certainly refer people to you. A great experience and wonderful help, I love my new bathroom!”
– Susan O., Ventura